REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!!
See you all in MD!
Beretta Fest 2016 will be held in Ocean City MD!
Congratulations to Brian Kimmit and Andy McKevitz for your winning proposal!
BerettaFest 2016: OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND. June 23rd – 26th
Welcome to Ocean City, Maryland, an oceanfront vacation destination along the Atlantic coast that features 10 miles of FREE, clean beaches and world famous Boardwalk. With a variety of accommodations and things to do, there is truly something for everyone in Ocean City! Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront, enjoy shopping and games while sampling salt water taffy along with other old fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies.
BerettaFest 2016 will mark the 20th Annual for our national event! We want to make this one an extra special event and have a few surprises in store for the group!
- Wednesday, June 22nd (Unofficial)
- Early Arrival and Taco Night.
- Thursday, June 23rd
- Official BerettaFest Registration until 12pm
- Settle in and get acquainted with new friends and old
- ~5:30pm – Group Dinner @ Hooper’s Crab House or On The Bay Seafood (group size dependent)
- ~7:30pm – Amusement Park (Jolly Roger at the Pier) and Boardwalk Attractions
- Friday, June 24th
- 10:00am – ~3:00pm – Ziplines and Aerial Rope Course @ Frontier Town High Ropes Amusement Park
- ~3:00pm – Poker Run (We will be traveling by car to various sites along the way)
- Evening – Relax on the beach until dark (bring coolers and camp/beach chairs)
- Drag Racing option will be available at US 13 Dragway. Details below.
- We will be open for bracket racing on that date. The gates open at 3:30pm with time runs starting at 4:30pm. We have a class for regular street cars that anyone may enter for the event (Hot Rod Trophy Class). The cost for car and driver is $21. Regular admission is $12 for Adults & children 13 and under are free. For more information please give me a call. 302-846-3911 http://delawareracing.com/DragStrip/
- Saturday, June 25th
- AM – 11:30am – Prep/Clean cars for car show
- 12:00pm to mid-afternoon – BerettaFest Picnic and Car Show @ Park Location will be released at sign in. Group photo to follow.
- 6:30pm – 2hr Sunset Ocean Cruise OC Swim Call
- Evening – Take time to relax at the hotel/beach or take time to possibly help repair the “BFest or Bust” winner’s car!
- Sunday, June 26th
- Get packed up and say goodbyes until next year!
- Convoys are encouraged!
If you have questions or comments regarding this proposal, please contact us:
- Brian Kimmitt (DanteGTZ on BerettaNet)
- Andy McKevitz (yellow3800 on BerettaNet)
Links to Local Attractions:
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park (Multiple Locations) http://www.jollyrogerpark.com/
- Splash Mountain @ Jolly Roger
- Speedworld & Xtreme Ziplines http://www.speedworldoc.com/
- Grand Prix Family Amusements http://www.grandprixoc.com/
- Viking Go Karts http://fenwickfun.com/
- Trimpers Rides & Amusement Park http://www.trimpersrides.com/
- Baja Amusements http://www.bajaoc.com/
- Various Arcades along the Boardwalk http://www.oceancity.com/boardwalk/
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! http://www.ripleys.com/oceancity/
- DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum http://www.discoversea.com/
- Fenwick Island Lighthouse
- Frontier Town High Ropes Adventure Park http://www.frontiertown.com
- SeaRocket Boat Rides, Parasailing http://www.searocket.com/